Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Party for Haley

Haley is able to spend more time lying about without much more then, well anything really.  She has finally turned a corner and is able to just be without me having to hold her.  It is fantastic.  I spent this morning with the youth from my church washing cars to raise money for camp.  I got to drive an F250 and an F150.  It was pretty fun.  Oh, and a BMW, my favorite car, and a Lexus 350.  Wow.  Anyways, this afternoon my friends from college hosted a shower for Haley.  Amy Miller asked so long ago if she could be the one to host a shower for my baby because Michelle Clark, who usually is the hostess because she loves it, moved to Sacramento.  It was really nice not playing any games, but what they planned instead was to design some onesies for Haley.  There were different types of fabric and markers.  It was awesome.  Thanks Amy, Michelle, Toni, and Holly for planning such a fun event.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that I found your blog! So glad that you enjoyed the shower-I certainly did!

    ReplyDelete