Monday, November 14, 2011

He-Man

I did it.  I made the He-man costume.  I spent an entire day on it and it came out amazing. 

My favorite picture I took was when Wyatt and I were both running.  Some of his head is cut off, but it still looks cool.

This is Jason's favorite picture.

Haley was a lady bug.  I did not do the wings like I wanted too, but they came out great. I hand sewed on all the spots on both the sweatshirt and wings.  My MIL put the wings on the sweatshirt.  When halloween was over, I took off the wins so Haley can wear the sweatshirt.

 Haley had an uber meltdown.  Wyatt, Ally, Haley, and I were jumping in the bounce house ( I was staying near Haley so no one bounced on her) and it was time to get out.  She DID NOT want her shoes back on.  Oh, my goodness.  This episode is a foreshowding of things to come. 
 
 
 
At the Grove's Trunk or Treat, the kids got to sit in a helicopter.  It had to be quick, so not a great picture.


This is Friday morning before the Grove's Trunk or Treat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment