Saturday, October 22, 2011

Wyatt's Dream Costume

My sister has gotten me hooked on craft blogs.  They are very addicting.  As you can see, the time stamp of this post is obscenely late (for me).  I have spent the last 2 hours looking at craft blogs; and specifically one that has over 20 homemade costumes

As Mary and I were browsing other sites earlier this morning, I came across the best costume ever for Wyatt.  You see, Jason has gotten Wyatt hooked on He-man.  When asked what he wanted to dress up as for Halloween (we did have to explain why he gets to dress up), Wyatt said, "He-man".  Now, He-man wears red briefs and silver straps to hold his sword (which he only uses to throw at people to conk them on the head) and that's about all.  So, not the best idea for a night time trunk or treat.  I got him now to answer that he's going to be a black widow spider.  I got black sweats, socks and yarn.  But, today I found this:

IMG_1128

I couldn't believe it.  Mary and I made a trip to Joanns and I am going to try to surprise Wyatt with his dream costume.  Click on the picture and take a trip through sew a straight line.

Haley is going to be a Ladybug.  The wings I'm going to try to make are from here

IMG_2236

I think I should go to bed now as I have a busy day tomorrow with the fam.

No comments:

Post a Comment